- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Backpacking. Nammatj
Seems I am always in the market for a new tent. And Hilleberg is one of those brands I often think would be nice to own. The company has a sterling reputation, but their tents are anything but cheap. This … Continue reading