- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
- Michigan salmon catch limit remains five in 2015, but is that a good thing?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Ammunition
By Howard Meyerson Legislation that would permit hunters to use certain rifles and ammunition in the state’s shotgun-only zone is on the move once again in the state Capitol. House Bill 4283, introduced last February by Rep. Matt Lori, R-Constantine, … Continue reading
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s deer, grouse and other wildlife programs are eligible for record federal funding in 2013. Ammunition, firearm and archery sales all surged in 2012. That rise in sales is translating to record payouts to hunting and wildlife … Continue reading