- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
- Bass Rules: Year-round catch-and-release proposed
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Akira Kurosawa
By Howard Meyerson DELTON, MI — The evening sky took on a surreal quality not unlike a scene by Japanese film director Akira Kurosawa. A dull gray ceiling had transformed in just a matter of minutes to an explosion of … Continue reading