- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
- Golden Lotus Dam: Permanent draw down complete, removal to come
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s deer, grouse and other wildlife programs are eligible for record federal funding in 2013. Ammunition, firearm and archery sales all surged in 2012. That rise in sales is translating to record payouts to hunting and wildlife … Continue reading