- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
- Golden Lotus Dam: Permanent draw down complete, removal to come
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 8, 2013
By Howard Meyerson Filmmaker Keith Reimink is the embodiment of wanderlust. Some would say he is a bit unconventional, too. But the 34-year-old Zeeland native still remembers the day the red onion disappeared. It was 2008. He was living at … Continue reading