- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 5, 2013
By Howard Meyerson PENTWATER – As Lake Michigan states prepare to cut Chinook salmon stocking by 50 percent on Lake Michigan, researchers are looking closely at the growing number of wild fish that swim there. Determining their abundance will prove … Continue reading