- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 5, 2013
By Howard Meyerson PENTWATER – As Lake Michigan states prepare to cut Chinook salmon stocking by 50 percent on Lake Michigan, researchers are looking closely at the growing number of wild fish that swim there. Determining their abundance will prove … Continue reading