- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
By Howard Meyerson LANSING – Denny Grinold’s resume reads like the Who’s Who of Great Lakes fisheries management. Outdoor Life Magazine included him in a 2010 feature about the 20 best anglers on the planet. Even the Great Lakes Fisheries … Continue reading