- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
- Wind companies won’t face charges in condor deaths
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: February 1, 2013
By Howard Meyerson One of my favorite annual winter events, the 2013 Fly Fishing Film Tour, is about to land in Grand Rapids at the Wealthy Theatre. The 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7 showing kicks off a six-stop Michigan tour … Continue reading