- Geospatial PDFs point hikers in right direction on North Country National Scenic Trail
- Grand River coho salmon run expected to be hot
- Brook trout study explores life-giving groundwater seeps
- Michigan’s Important Bird Areas Flag Conservation Priorities
- North Country Trail offers unique hiking opportunity near Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 27, 2013
By Howard Meyerson As the first dusting of snow hit southern Michigan over the holidays, I naturally gravitated down to my gear room where I thought to give things the once over. I was full of excited anticipation, much like … Continue reading