- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 27, 2013
By Howard Meyerson As the first dusting of snow hit southern Michigan over the holidays, I naturally gravitated down to my gear room where I thought to give things the once over. I was full of excited anticipation, much like … Continue reading