- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
- DNR: Gray wolves have spread across entire Upper Peninsula
- Wooden canoe gathering brings out beauty of bygone era
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
What I Blog AboutAdventure Travel Artisans Asian Carp AuSable River Backpacking Bears bicycles Birds Birdwatching Boardman River Boat building Boats Brook Trout Camping Canoe Canoeing Chinook Salmon Climbing Conservation Cycling Dams Deer Deer Hunting DNR Endangered Species Environment Fish Fishing Fly Fishing Forests Gear Reviews Going Light Grand River Great Lakes Great Lakes Fishery Commission Hiking Hunting Huron-Manistee National Forest Kayaking Lake Huron Lake Michigan Loons Michigan Michigan Audubon Society Michigan Department of Natural Resources Michigan State University Michigan United Conservation Clubs Mountains Muskegon River National Audubon Society National Forests National Parks National Park Service National Trail System Nature North Country Trail Paddling Photos Rivers Salmon Sea Lamprey State Forest Campgrounds State Forests State Parks Steelhead Trails Trout Trout Unlimited U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service U.S. Geological Survey Upper Peninsula Waterfowl Wildlife Wolves Woodcraft