- Hunt on Your Schedule at Grand Rapids Area Pheasant Preserves
- DNR to plant 50,000 extra hatchery brown trout on Muskegon River to replace missing year-class
- Conflicts between wolves, hunting dogs in Michigan decline in 2015
- Trumpeter Swans: A Conservation Success in Michigan
- DNR holds the line on 2016 king salmon stocking
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
What I Blog AboutAdventure Travel Artisans Asian Carp AuSable River Backpacking Bears bicycles Birds Birdwatching Boardman River Boats Brook Trout Camping Canoe Canoeing Chinook Salmon Climbing Conservation Cycling Dams Deer Deer Hunting DNR Endangered Species Environment Fish Fishing Fly Fishing Forests Gear Reviews Going Light Grand River Great Lakes Great Lakes Fishery Commission Hiking Hunting Huron-Manistee National Forest Kayaking Lake Huron Lake Michigan Loons Michigan Michigan Audubon Society Michigan Department of Natural Resources Michigan State University Mountains Muskegon River National Audubon Society National Forests National Parks National Park Service National Trail System Nature North Country Trail North Country Trail Association Paddling Photos Rivers Salmon Sea Lamprey State Forest Campgrounds State Forests State Parks Steelhead Trails Trout Trout Unlimited U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service U.S. Geological Survey Upper Peninsula Walleye Waterfowl Wildlife Wolves Woodcraft