- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 4, 2013
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading