- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Climate Change: The Risks for Michigan birds
- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 4, 2013
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading