- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
- DNR: Gray wolves have spread across entire Upper Peninsula
- Wooden canoe gathering brings out beauty of bygone era
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 4, 2013
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading