- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 2, 2013
By Howard Meyerson The development of Michigan’s natural resource economy is a high priority for JR Richardson, the new chairman of the state’s Natural Resources Commission. But the Ontonagon resident thinks that shouldn’t happen without proper safeguards in place. Protecting … Continue reading