- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: January 2, 2013
By Howard Meyerson The development of Michigan’s natural resource economy is a high priority for JR Richardson, the new chairman of the state’s Natural Resources Commission. But the Ontonagon resident thinks that shouldn’t happen without proper safeguards in place. Protecting … Continue reading