- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: December 12, 2012
Seems I am always in the market for a new tent. And Hilleberg is one of those brands I often think would be nice to own. The company has a sterling reputation, but their tents are anything but cheap. This … Continue reading