- Groomed fat bike winter trails growing more numerous in Michigan
- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
By Howard Meyerson Michigan will have five experimental Upper Peninsula trout streams in 2013 where anglers can keep 10 brook trout per day rather than the current limit of five. That change was approved by Michigan Department of Natural … Continue reading