- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
By Howard Meyerson A recent survey of Lake Michigan anglers found just over half would cut Chinook stocking by 30 percent and cut coho, steelhead, brown trout and lake trout by 10 percent. That was one of four options presented … Continue reading