The climbers come from Germany, South Korea, Canada and China, Discovery News reports today. The climbers were part of a larger group of old high-school classmates who were planned to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their old school by climbing the world’s highest peak. Read more: Mt. Everest.
- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.