- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
Whitewater was once the domain of paddlers; serious whitewater the kingdom of playboats. That’s not the case any more. Stand-up paddlers are showing up increasingly on rivers right along with canoes and kayaks. And those with moxie are now pushing … Continue reading