“So far, West Michigan has a commanding lead in the 2012 Garlic Mustard Challenge with nearly 3,000 pounds pulled this month. Several public garlic mustard pulls are planned in Kent and Ottawa counties over the next few weeks to boost the haul.” Read more: Garlic mustard
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
- Wind companies won’t face charges in condor deaths
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.